Friday 9 December 2011

Introduction

Hi All,

Let me introduce myself in the world of Internet. See isn't it amazing before we were not able to interact with each other easily, but now these technologies had changed our life, we can express ourselves or describe ourselves easily. My introduction is very simple as I am so simple man My name is Mr Umesh Tamaichi, I am an Advocate practicing in Ahmedabad Metro,Session and High Court. I think an Advocate should be flexible who can able to work in all type of courts and able to practice all type of cases. So following my thinking I had started practice in Metro Court without the help of any Senior Advocate. The Lawyers who ever passed with me in studies have joined Seniors to start their work, But I don't want to become Junior so didn't follow any Senior and wanted to be my own boss, hence I had started by my own. I had learnt very much from the Court.

Here in this blog I am going to discuss all my experiences of day to day life.
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment